Friday, July 2, 2021

No waste mini collection blog hop

 When I saw the announcement about a blog hop with a no waste collection of children's clothing, it definitely piqued my curiosity.     So I decided to try it.  This blog hop is hosted by Thread Faction Studio and I am glad to be a part of it. 


The pattern for the basic blouse, which I am featuring today, is cut in 1 long rectangle.   The neckline that you cut out is used for the pocket.  I opted not to put the pocket on as this blouse will be used to wear under a jumper.    












I didn't get a chance to have a granddaughter try this blouse on, so, I will tell you a bit about the pattern.



The pattern comes in a file that you can use a projector with.  It also comes with a file for printing on your home computer.   This is the file I use, but since I don't have a printer, I just go to the library to print mine.


I print all the sizes and not do the layer option.   My reason for this is I then have all my sizes in one, and then I can adjust as I need to, and it is easier for me when I sew for 4 or 9 grandkids.   


The pattern is very easy to follow.   

The blouse is a dolman sleeve blouse.    I am definitely not great at flat lay pictures.   I will definitely do an update on my blog after I get a picture of my granddaughter wearing it.  They will all be here on Monday as that is when we are celebrating the 4th of July.   


Please join these other bloggers to see what they have done. 

02/07

Thread Faction Studio Blog

Sew Tsnius

It's Liesel

 

03/07

Thread Faction Studio Blog

Crafty Professor on Instagram

Sew Cute Couture by Kathy

Ma Me Mi Mo

 

04/07

Thread Faction Studio Blog

Wattle & Slate on Instagram

Needles To Say

 

05/07

Thread Faction Studio Blog

Sew Cute Couture by Kathy

Sew Sophie Lynn

SunBirdSews on Instagram

 

06/07

Thread Faction Studio Blog

Jahit By Nadia

Sew4Five

As you will see, this is a mini collection of clothes.   Would you like to win the collection of patterns?   Just leave a comment and you will be entered to win .   Please leave your email address so I can contact you.    The winner will be chosen by random on 7/7.   


3 comments: